"Today's Flexible Financing For Your Business"
Ford Credit provides flexible solutions so we can meet your changing business requirements. We'll work with you to help develop financially smart solutions. With terms from 24 to 72 months - our Bruce Ford Commercial team can find what best works for you!
Features: Traditional financing, flexible terms, NO hidden fees and combined billing available.
Ineligible Vehicles: Emergency, fire and ambulance and Rental Units.
"Want to Build your Fleet? Smart Solutions that add up"
Why use your existing bank line to acquire vehicles? Consider our commercial line of credit! (CLOC) Open a Commercial line of credit and take advantage of:
- Flexible Terms
- No setup or non-utilization charges
- Available for Retail, Red Carpet Lease and Commercial Financing
- Credit that frees up capital
When to consider a Commercial Line of Credit:
- If you need or anticipate needing $250,000 or more in fleet financing for your business
- If your existing Ford Credit account balance is getting close to $250,000 and you're planning to make additional purchases in the next 12 months
"A Lease Plan That Can Be Tailored To Meet Your Business Needs"
Work smart with a customizable plan for your business.* CommerciaLease is an open-ended lease program that allows flexibility to set the residual based upon business requirements.
- Flexible terms
- No acquisition or up-front administration
- No kilometrage restrictions or penalties
- No charges for excess wear and tear
- Upfits can be residualized
- Combined billing
Ineligible Vehicles: Vehicles used for livery (for hire) operations, Emergency, fire and ambulance and Rental units.
For predictable usage vehicles, choose this closed-end lease with no residual risk.* When you complete your lease as agreed, simply bring the vehicle to your Ford Dealer. You are only responsible for any excess kilometrage and wear and tear charges.
- Lease payments are usually lower than similar term finance payments
- Allows for your cash to be invested in your business
- Short-term leasing allows newer vehicles more often
GAP Protection Benefit
Red Carpet Lease protects you by waiving the gap between your insurance payoff and your outstanding lease balance if your vehicle is stolen or damaged beyond repair. With GAP protection, you're responsible for only the insurance deductible and any outstanding charges (e.g., past-due payments) at the time of the incident. Certain restrictions may apply.
At the end of your Red Carpet Lease, you have your choice of three different options after satisfying your lease-end obligations:
- Buy or lease a new Ford
- Purchase your leased vehicle at a predetermined price
- Return your leased vehicle
Ineligible Vehicles: Upfit vehicles, High kilometrage and heavy-use vehicles, Vehicles used for livery (for-hire) operations, Emergency, fire and ambulance Rental units.